How does the Toymate loyalty program work?
The Toymate Gold Member Program is simple:
- Sign up in a Toymate store to become a Loyalty Member. This involves giving our staff your name and contact details
- Spend $90 or more, across one or more transactions in store, and you have become a Toymate Gold Member
- A Toymate Gold Member receives 5% off all future purchases
Do I get the 5% off straight away?
The 5% Gold Member Discount is valid from the first transaction you make after you have reached the $90 threshold. It then continues to be redeemable off all future transactions
Is the 5% Gold Member Discount applied to all transactions?
The 5% Gold Member Discount is valid on all full price items, item specials, as well as when an item is price matched. Toymate Loyalty discount does not apply to category % offers ie. 20% Barbie Toys
Toymate Gold Member Program Conditions:
- To become a Loyalty Member, a customer must provide Toymate staff with their name, along with an email address or mobile number
- The Toymate Gold Member Discount is valid in Toymate stores only and not on the Toymate website (toymate.com.au)
- The 5% Gold Member Discount is redeemable on all future toy purchases after the initial $90 threshold purchase is reached
- The 5% Gold Member Discount is valid on full price, promotional and clearance items as well as when an item is price matched
- The 5% Gold Member discount is not valid for category percentage offers unless otherwise stated
- The 5% Gold Member Discount is not available on Toymate Gift Cards
- Signing up to become a Loyalty Member and/or a Toymate Gold Member will also sign you up to join the Toymate Mailing List and receive regular communications from H&D Retail Pty Limited (trading as Toymate)