Please rest assured that all Toymate stores will be open and trading as usual. We will continue to remain open unless we receive further advice from the government.
The Toymate community is our #1 priority and the health and safety of our customers and team members is our focus. We are working closely with our store teams to ensure we maintain the highest level of hygiene for our staff and our customers.
We have implemented a number of initiatives to ensure we can deliver the best environment for everyone:
• We are making sure all our consumer touch points are cleaned regularly
• We have closed all play areas in stores, if applicable
• We have stopped all product demonstrations
• We have communicated to all staff members that they are not to come into work is they are unwell
• We will work with customers to implement a 2 meter distance at the register whilst waiting to pay
If you would prefer not to visit a store, our website toymate.com.au stocks a huge range of toys and will deliver direct to your home. We are experiencing a high number of customer orders at this time. We have put in place additional resources, however with the social distancing policies in place to ensure our team members are kept safe this is having an impact on picking and packing time. We have also seen an increase in delivery times from our couriers, especially for interstate orders. While our team and our couriers are doing an unbelievable job please allow 6-7 working days for your orders to arrive.
We will continue to monitor the advice of the government and all feedback we receive from staff members and customers.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Toymate team xoxo